Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ashley's Baptism!

Ashley got baptized last Saturday! It was such a wonderful, spiritual experience. I won't go into great detail, but thank you to everyone who came and especially to everyone who participated in the program and/or brought food to the lunch afterwards! Thank you so much for helping!

Here is the photo shoot we did for her announcement. Well, here are the best 3 pictures. I won't post all of the pictures I took.




Pictures from her special day!




This is a picture I took of Ashley a long time ago. I think she was 3 1/2 when I took it. I put it on the front of the program for Ashley's baptism. The very next day, our primary president called me up and asked if we would make a poster size of this picture with next years primary theme on it.

WE LOVE YOU ASHLEY AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I'm sad we missed it. I'm glad it went well! We're proud of her too. PS All my friends saw the announcement on my fridge and loved the pictures and said she is such a pretty girl:).

June 24, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Debbie Lawrence said...

She looks so beautiful and happy! Wish we could have been there! :)

June 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home