Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

June 1st we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House!

I feel so blessed to live in an area that has so many temples around. 15 minutes to the Draper temple, 15 minutes to the Jordan River temple, 25 minutes to the Oquirrh Mountain temple, 40 minutes to either the Salt Lake Temple or the Timpanogas Temple... and many more that aren't too far out.

I'm not bragging, I promise. Being so close to so many temples is a daily reminder to me that I need to go more often.

We've been lucky this year to attend two open houses for temples. First the Draper Temple in February and now this temple.

The girls' favorite part was the golf cart ride from the parking lot to the temple!




This time Ashley will be 8 by the time they do the dedication, so she'll be able to attend!!!

We've been telling the girls just how lucky they are to be able to go through 2 temple open houses. The first temple I went through was the Bountiful Temple's open house. Paul's first was just this year at the Draper temple.

If you get the chance... GO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Williamson Fam said...

Oooh i want to, so glad you were able to go and yur girls are wel-behaved..

June 4, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Xazmin said...

My kids went to their first temple dedication for the Draper temple.

I'm going to the O.M. open house on Tuesday with the Young Women and we'll be taking our family later! I can't wait...it's just the best experience!

June 5, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home