Sunday, June 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!

Today Ashley turned 8! I can't tell you how excited she is to be 8! Especially with her baptism coming up!


Ashley is a sweetheart! She is such a loving person, an amazing big sister and a huge blessing in our lives. She has her "drama queen" moments, but we love her to pieces!






Something I've learned from having Ashley for a daughter, is acceptance. Ashley is so loving and caring. I've mentioned before how all her teachers know they can put a new kid next to Ashley and she'll instantly be friends with them. She doesn't judge others on anything. I know that I'm too quick to find faults in others. Watching Ashley with others reminds me to have a more Christ-like attitude towards people.






She is such a help in our family. I'm so thankful she's not wanting to grow up too fast. That probably has a lot to do with not being the youngest. I don't know how much longer that'll last though.















Ashley will be getting baptized on the 20th!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!!! You are a cute girl and we love you!

Rachelle, that stinks about the date though...our Hurst reunion is that weekend:(.

June 7, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Debbie Lawrence said...

I LOVE these pictures of Ashley. She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday!

June 7, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Paul T said...

This is one of the reasons I absolutely love having a photographer for a wife. Is it any wonder?

June 7, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home