Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ashley's first day of 3rd grade!

I keep telling myself it gets easier the older they get... but it doesn't. I made myself have a smile on my face, I'm always worried my emotions will some how make them feel bad or that they won't feel so sure of themselves if they see me get all teary-eyed.

Ashley was so ready for school to start. She started asking about it in July!

Thankfully my girls all start on different days. I don't think I could handle it all on one day.

So today, is Ashley's turn!






Of course now that school is in, I'm starting to cool hairstyles again! This one is so simple.









One down, 2 more to go. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Xazmin said...

Such a cutie! Love the bag!

I was bummed for school to start, but now I'm enjoying the quiet - and the lack of fighting!

August 26, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home