Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 4!


Today was a "Down Time" day. So, I'll show you around the hotel grounds!

We stayed in a Hilton Hotel. There were several clustered all together and they shared a private beach!

There's not much to say about these pictures, but if there is anything, I'll let you know.


Mom wokring on Janina's baby blanket.

Karl working... on work.


This is a little chapel on the hotel grounds. Wedding anyone?



They had several birds around the grounds. Not wild birds, just birds.



Putting my new found tree climbing skills to use!


Here's a so-so picture of their private beach.


Paul made it into the water that day. The rest of us just got our feet wet.



And this picture, well, there's nothing really to say about it, I just like it.


3 Comments:

Blogger Williamson Fam said...

Ahh makes me want to lay on a beach...Great pics..

March 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Paul T said...

I totally love that sailboat picture too, even if the dude almost ran over me.

We should probably go to a full false-color fill on the sail, or otherwise get rid of that little blue-grey spot in the lower left (only really visible in full view).

Very nice work. It's a shame I never see the desktop of my machines at work, or I could enjoy it as a wallpaper.

March 10, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I like the sailboat a lot too--did you send mom and Karl that one of them? I love that one as well. Fun to play around with pics!

March 11, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home