Monday, October 13, 2008

Winter Wonderland


This is what we woke up to Sunday morning! I know some areas in and around Utah are getting more snow, but we thought it was pretty cool (or cold). We had almost 3 inches out there and once it all melted, it started snowing again.

I liked it because I knew it wasn't going to be around long. Don't get me wrong, I like winter well enough and even the snow. I like the snow when I don't have to go out in it and I can just enjoy it in my nice warm home.

But I'd prefer the snow wait till after Halloween and all the Trick-0r-Treating!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian and Jennifer said...

How beautiful! I love snow.

October 14, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Merilee said...

I like the snow too, but it seems strange when it snows and the leaves are still green on the trees. I was looking forward to a nice Autumn.

October 14, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home