Friday, December 12, 2008

My Happy Birthday!

Today was my birthday! My Mom called this morning trying to make me feel old. She said "If you live to be 90, then the first 30 years you're young, your next 30 years you're middle aged, and your last 30 years you're old." So according to her reckoning, both she and I are middle aged. If this is what middle age feels like, bring it on!

Today was pretty typical, it being a weekday and getting kids to and from school. But this evening my Mom, step-dad and brother took me out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I'd never eaten there. It was dang delicious! Then I went shopping at the mall next to it and then went to Target, all without my kids!

Overall, it was a fun birthday!

Wasn't I a cutie! I wonder what went wrong!?!

Yeah, I was chubby. I still am.

5 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Lawrence said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

December 13, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Williamson Fam said...

Oh i 'm glad you had a great day, i meant to call you all day ! sorry! And you were a cute baby...

December 13, 2008 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Paul T said...

Was a cute baby. IS a gorgeous woman. And I'll have words with anyone who says otherwise, including YOU Rachelle. :-P

December 14, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Scot and Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good day!

December 15, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Happy Birthday! I love the Cheesecake Factory!

December 16, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home