Wednesday, December 17, 2008

12 Days of Christmas for Kids

Last year I got the idea of doing a 12 Days of Christmas for my kids. Only each day would be a craft instead of a gift. Last year I thought of it too late, so this year we're doing it! I just went to the Oriental Trading website and bought 12 crafts off it there. Since all their crafts come with 12 each, that meant I had 144 crafts on hand.

I have Janina's name for Christmas this year, so I decided to do the same thing for her kids too. So now instead of having 12 of each craft, I now only have 4 left over. So, Christie, when I have your name, your kids are going to get them. And Melanie, if you want to do it too, let me know, I think I have your name next year.

So far we've only done the first 4 days. We have to wait for Ashley to get home from school before we can do today's craft, but here's what we've done so far!

My kids have loved doing all this!


1 Comments:

Blogger Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Cute idea--my kids will love it!

December 17, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home