Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Family


Here are our beautiful girls! Amanda, our cute little 2 year old is on the left. Ashley, our beautiful 7 year old is in the middle, and our adorable Eden, 4, is on the right. Let's just say they keep life full of fun and sweetness.



Well, for those of you who haven't seen us in awhile, here we are! A little older, a little chubbier, but oh so happy! Well, to a degree. How can I be really happy when I know my husband is leaving for Washington State this Friday while the girls and I get to stay here till the house sells? Paul is starting a hopefully, wonderful new job for Amazon.com. So, please, keep us in your prayers that our house will sell quickly so we can be a family together again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Yea! I'm so excited that we can keep in touch easier this way:). I love both pictures--they are both really cute!

August 24, 2008 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Williamson Fam said...

Cute picture, and wow your boobs like gin-normous in this picture, did you photo shop them, ha ha j/k no but they really do look big, nice angle...

August 25, 2008 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Rachelle said...

Ha Ha! You're funny Mel. No I didn't photoshop in bigger boobs. My shirt just stuck out a bit. But I did photoshop some of my "bulk" out.

August 25, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home